Skip to main content

''God Bless my Hustle"



  I think I am getting it(blogging) with each step I take. Each step taste sweeter than the last, at last! I am reaching my goal, yay! The goal to serve you with all the exciting things you care about and you want to talk about.
"Life is sweet" this phrase to me is when we learn to use our sweet side of our taste bud or what do you think?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian Goes Nude In The Desert

  Earlier this week, Kim Kardashian shared a picture of her pregnancy books.  Now, she's gone ahead and given fans a look at her  bare  boobs. Along with entire bare body. Sort of. Almost. Go ahead and see for yourself...

Mikel Optimistic That Chelsea Will Make Top Four

Super Eagles midfielder, Mikel Obi, will not rule out Chelsea finishing in the top four in the English Premier League, although the club lies in the relegation zone.

Eva Alordiah reveals from her experience why young ladies should avoid casual sex.

The musician/blogger Eva Alordiah who took to advising ladies to avoid having sex just for the fun of  it  on her blog was supposedly to release her long awaited album which was scheduled to be released on 1st of October 2015 but got many of her fans were disappointed when it didn’t happen. Read what she blogged on