Skip to main content

I am aware that my beauty has effect on men.- Bayray

Bayray-Mcnwizu-uuu









They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Right? This may not ring true for blossoming Nollywood actress, Bayray Mcnwisu who believes every beholder would think she’s beautiful.
“I am a confident woman and I do believe I am beautiful. I am blessed and I do not shy away from that. I  am aware of my beauty and the effect it has on men. I try not to make it a defining thing in my life though. I love my body.
Some people know they are beautiful and they use it as a tool to get what they want. When a woman is not confident of herself ,    whether she is fleshy or skinny, it will come off in her actions. I am just comfortable in my skin” he says.
As a beautiful actress, one should expect that some of the randy directors and producers would have thrown their poaching nets at her.
“It’s called  Casting couch. Of course I have been approached; I have been asked this question and I have said ‘no’ because I never engaged in it. But the offers have come up” she quips

Pix & Source: Vanguard 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mikel Optimistic That Chelsea Will Make Top Four

Super Eagles midfielder, Mikel Obi, will not rule out Chelsea finishing in the top four in the English Premier League, although the club lies in the relegation zone.

The New Pre-wedding Style

  A guy on Twitter has given a pre-wedding list for intending couples and suggested that people should not be wasting time on pre-wedding photos instead. 

Kim Kardashian Goes Nude In The Desert

  Earlier this week, Kim Kardashian shared a picture of her pregnancy books.  Now, she's gone ahead and given fans a look at her  bare  boobs. Along with entire bare body. Sort of. Almost. Go ahead and see for yourself...