Skip to main content

The Me, The You




Change is definitely a constant event,  like a child learning how to walk, it is mostly difficult to accept or adapt to by some  but given time people eventually will come around.
So  bearing that in mind,  I have come up with a more friendly blog name to make our satisfaction reach its peak while we journey smoothly.
elohortarhe.blogspot.com is now branded as www.erlta.blogspot.com.  It's same me, but bringing you a new twist (wink),  even I will get to unfolds it just as you.(smiles)

My request,  Let me know how to serve you better because that's all I am here to do.
From me,  with lots of love

Elohor Tarhe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Pre-wedding Style

  A guy on Twitter has given a pre-wedding list for intending couples and suggested that people should not be wasting time on pre-wedding photos instead. 

Painful Tradegy, Night Inferno Kills Family Of Five In Ogun State

Grieving residents of Abule Ake in Idi Aba area of Abeokuta, Ogun State, and members of the Oloruku family are battling to unravel why a woman in a fit of rage killed herself, husband and three children in a night inferno she willfully ignited on the family home.

FIFA President says He is "CLEAN"

    The FIFA president Sepp Blatter told the BBC in an interview that he is "clean" and "the institution is not corrupt".