Skip to main content

Tragedy!..... How Will This Mother Of Five Cope?



I  came home from work and  met the smiling face of my daughter,  and not long after my mother walked into my room, as her usual self,  she asked me about my day at work and the discussion took us to a different story of pains,  hurt,.... And I screamed softly,..... Oh God not this Yuletide, not anytime!

How will this mother of 5 cope? I asked.

Yes,  it  happened in my state, and I know it has also happened some other places. I was told in Asaba the state’s capital.
The woman whose name I don't know has five children who attends the same school and she has a tricycle driver from the Northern part of Nigeria who she pays to take them to and fro from school but on this said day she received a call from the school authority telling her that her kids were not in school if there's a problem,  she insisted that all her kids had left for school but on a second thought she went to the tricycle driver's house only to meet him packing!

She  calls out for help,  her alarm  draws crowds to the scene, and the crowd dealt with him, which led to revelations on how he sold the five kids to a ritualistic for N6 million.  This news threw the mother to her first phase of shock.  She and some few went straight to the human buyer's house on getting there four of the kids have been butchered! and their body parts separated in a  sorted  fashion,  the remaining  child seems to be under some kind of spell. The child was just staring at the butchered parts of the others.
On the site of the her butchered kids,  the shocked mother entered her second phase - she passed out.

My question is what punishment befits the perpetrators of this callous act?

My heart deeply bleeds for those kids,  the family.
May their innocent gentle souls rest in peace.






Comments

  1. I feel for the parents and pray for the mother recovery. Parents this is a lesson to learn, don't trust your little kids to anyone. For the culprits, it only pained me you were not caught in Lagos State. I hope our justice system runs it's true and full course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The New Pre-wedding Style

  A guy on Twitter has given a pre-wedding list for intending couples and suggested that people should not be wasting time on pre-wedding photos instead. 

Painful Tradegy, Night Inferno Kills Family Of Five In Ogun State

Grieving residents of Abule Ake in Idi Aba area of Abeokuta, Ogun State, and members of the Oloruku family are battling to unravel why a woman in a fit of rage killed herself, husband and three children in a night inferno she willfully ignited on the family home.

FIFA President says He is "CLEAN"

    The FIFA president Sepp Blatter told the BBC in an interview that he is "clean" and "the institution is not corrupt".