Skip to main content

LEANING SHOULDERS


Life is full of its challenges, everyone has had their own share. but what is most important is that during these times(challenges) is the people who have given their support. My number one fan has
been my sister, Mrs Clara Amromare who has been supportive from day one when it was only an idea till this day that it is a reality. Mrs Amromare who is the CEO of Dx-Generation an NGO. She gave me a thumps up when I came up with the name www.erlta.com
She as a person is quite an observing personality, prone to give constructive criticism and solutions with an assurance of getting the desire result of each phase and project.
My first comment on my blog ( www.elohortarhe.blogspot.com) was from her, she has given her full support every step of the way.

Others are my mom Christiana Ogboru Ogheneruemu, who constantly keep my abode clean and constantly remind me to eat when i started, for three weeks she did that without complaining only praying that i dont starve my self if she isnt around.
To my girlfriend Onagite Etineh, thank you. To Yusuf Modashiru Taiwo Alabi, thank you for every step you took me through.
This page can't be enough to list the names of all the people that have stood my me, even though i didnt mention your names here , your names are engraved in my heart. Even to my mockers, I say a Big Thank You.

To my friends and readers around the world and my Naija peeps, thank you.
To my Sapele peeps, Safi I Hail Oooo! you guys have been great.
I am proud to me a Nigerian! I am proud to be Me and Thank You for being around this little me.
I am here because of the love you guys have shown me and here I am to say THANK YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Pre-wedding Style

  A guy on Twitter has given a pre-wedding list for intending couples and suggested that people should not be wasting time on pre-wedding photos instead. 

Painful Tradegy, Night Inferno Kills Family Of Five In Ogun State

Grieving residents of Abule Ake in Idi Aba area of Abeokuta, Ogun State, and members of the Oloruku family are battling to unravel why a woman in a fit of rage killed herself, husband and three children in a night inferno she willfully ignited on the family home.

FIFA President says He is "CLEAN"

    The FIFA president Sepp Blatter told the BBC in an interview that he is "clean" and "the institution is not corrupt".